08 octobre, 2014

Galaxy Note 3

What to say about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, humm, I love it, it's my phone, MP3 player, GPS, Tablet, Plenty of cool travel apps which I'll speak about later.
It comes with very decent in ear headphones, which I prefer from far to the Apple earpods, the Samsung ones fit better in my ears and block a big part of the outside ambient noise including the plane engine sound, babies crying or people talking :-P
The stylus makes really the difference with other mobiles.
The size, a bit big, but you get used to it and any regular phone will look tiny in your hands, and it fits in my casual pants pocket.
Oh, the Note 4, still not sure if I get it or not, technically, the difference is not worth the price difference with the Note 3 which you can get now for a very good price.

http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote3-gear/



Libellés :